Oswestry & District Arts Association is pleased to announce that it is now accepting applications for its 2013 Young Persons Bursary Awards.
Before applying for a bursary please read the conditions below
1. Applicants must be aged between 11 – 18.
2. Applicants must live, work or study in the Oswestry area.
3. Applications must be received by the Association by April 26th 2013.
4. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and may be invited to attend an interview during May 2013.
5. The successful applicant(s) will receive their award at the Annual General Meeting of the Association June 2013
6. The success applicant(s) will report back to the Association after they have completed the project.
7. The decision of the Association will be final.
The information provided by applicants will be held by the Oswestry and District Arts Association under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 for a maximum of three years and will only be used in connection with this award.
Completed application forms should be
Completed application forms should be returned to
Mrs Hazel Davis
If you require a paper application please write to the
If you require a paper application please write to the address above.
|© 2013 oswestryarts.com All rights Reserved|